Sunday, February 24, 2008

Jakers and the Cool Whip.....Yummy!

Danny made a yummy breakfast the other morning with waffles, strawberries and whip cream! Apparently we left the whip cream container a little to close to the edge and this was the end result! I was switching laundry and came back to find this cute face going to town! YUMMY! What else can you do but take a few pics to remember these fun moments. I love this child!



Lindz is not big on getting dirty but she dipped her fingers in a few times! Daddy got the fun task of cleaning the floor and Jake hit the tub!





7 comments:

Laura said...

That's darling! How funny! He's no dummy! Ya I'm working this week, I have an opening tomorrow at 9 or 930 or Wednesday sometime or Saturday sometime. Let me know 622-3307

Lisa said...

Love the pictures!!!
Looks like he had a great time!! I love Lindsay being so clean. Kimberly is just like that, she is always washing her hands.

Raimi said...

Too Cute! I am sure he enjoyed every lick!

Raimi

. said...

that is totally adorable. I think I would liketo do that to the whip cream sometime myself! j/k

April said...

THat is so funny! He is such a cutie! I can't believe how big he is! How long has it been since we've seen you guys... way to long!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

These are the best photos. I'm so glad you let him have fun with the good stuff.

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

Stephanie
Your fam is soo cute! You look amazing, your kids are adorable, and lucky for you Danny looks pretty darn good with no hair! I can't believe it has been so long! I'm glad you found me. I will add you to my friends list if that's okay.