Saturday, February 16, 2008

Be Mine!

Valentines Day is one of my favorite days! Danny and I always stay up the night before write put hearts all over the house with little love notes on them for all of the kids and just a few for eachother. Then we decorate the table with all of their little goodies. In the morningt he kids run around the house looking for their's and usually laughing their guts out if Danny wrote it. It's nice to have a day that the little things really count and are appreciated! I took Lindsey to school with me to help in the kids class parties and she was SO HAPPY! Lauren's teacher was so sweet and made an extra spot at the table just for her with cupcakes and Valentines! She was so proud of herself. I was so sad that I forgot my camera! The kids helped make dinner. I LOVE crab and the kids LOVE pizza so we had both. I must of went to the store hungry because we had 3 different kinds of desserts and they were all very good!
Jake loves sparkling cider! Who doesn't!



Lindsey will not allow a candle to stay lite in this house for long!


Aydon does not enjoy crab like I do but he likes to play with them!

We could not escape a whip cream fight! I saw it in Aydon's little grin the moment I brought it out! He tried to get me and this is the result! Danny is nicer than I am he will let them smear it all over!
Strawberry short cake is yummy!



My sweet little Lindsey! This child has both Danny and I wrapped around her finger and she knows it!


We hope you all had a fun day full of LOVE and lot's of Yummy things to eat!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Great pictures!!! I love your tradition, someday I'll have to borrow it. Lindsay is so sweet!!!!!

Raimi said...

Looks like you had a great LOVE day! I like the idea of all of the notes all over the house. I will have to remember that for next year! Happy Valentine's day!

Raimi