Sunday, February 3, 2008

Fun Pictures

Aydon LOVES his hot chocolate. Just like his Dad! He asks for it almost everyday, especially if he has been playing outside in the cold. And he only likes it in a Christmas cup. I love that he loves Christmas year around just like me!

Jake is getting so big. He is into everthing. This past week he broke 2 of my serving platters. He pulls over anything and everything he can get his hands on. He is so fast and curious about everything. We are in the walking stage so he has so many bumps and bruises, the child looks abused. Good thing he is so cute!

Lindsey has a small case of spring fever. She runs around the house in her bathing suit asking if we can go swimming. I could bite her little checks!



Lauren is bundled up and ready to go on her first school field trip! It was at 8am and she was not use to getting to school that early so all morning she pretended she was still asleep.

Jake is going to kill me when he is older, but I just could not resist. This picture makes me laugh everytime I look at it!






2 comments:

Lisa said...

cute pictures!!!

Jorge Garcia Jr. said...

Hey guys! I was excited to get the email about your families blog. You have the cutest kids. We need to get a blog going now. Holly Garcia