Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Any Ideas?

Danny and I got a call a few days ago and we were asked to speak in Sacrament meeting on Mother's Day! Not alot of time but I am a procrastinater, so I wouldn't have started yet anyway.

This is what I was asked to speak about:

Stephanie – your topic is “The Righteous Influence of Mothers” –

Danny's is:

Danny – your topic is “The Family: A Proclamation to The World.”

So if any of you fine people have a great story or quote and would not mind sharing I would love it.

5 comments:

The Torgersen's said...

I can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!

Laura said...

Ha! That sucks, but you guys will do great!! So sorry I don't have any good stories for ya, but I'll keep it in mind this week and see if my brain remembers one...

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

I have to speak in sacrament meating as well. I will start preparing late saturday night and will be thinking about you guys, good luck!

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

I would love it if you came to Utah and we got to see you! I'm sure my girls would love yours! By the way the last comment was from Mike. If I was the one talking in sacrament I would share my ideas with you. But since it is my husband I'm sure he's just going to wing it. I'll try and think if I know any good stories though.

Raimi said...

Maybe you can share your thoughts about your own Mom, Grandma or any other women who have influenced your life. Just a thought! You will do a great job! Good luck!