Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to Danny!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Danny, happy birthday to you!


Danny is 34! We had a lot of activities this week so we had to squeeze in a party. We had a BBQ and then it was off to Aydon's baseball game and then back for desssert. I made his favorite, german chocolate cake, that I make each year. I had to leave half of it unfrosted though because Aydon didn't like the looks of the frosting. (It does look kind of gross, but oh so yummy!) Then on his actual birthday he had a meeting that he presented at and I was able to go. He did a great job. He has no problem speaking in front of hundreds of people. I was very impressed. Danny amazes me daily with his hard work and dedication to family, work and church. I love this man more than words could say and I am truly blessed to call him mine! Happy Birthday you geezer!

5 comments:

Raimi said...

Happy Birthday Danny! Looks like your family spoiled you! We hope your day was great! I guess I will be joining you in the old geezer club later this year :).

Raimi & Family

gramelinda said...

I love that you love one another so much! We are grateful beyond words that you belong to us...your family in Koosharem! We are so glad that your day was wonderful...kiss those beautiful children for us...they make us lonesome and thrilled all at the same time! xoxox Dad and Mom

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday!! My kids wouldn't like that frosting either.
Well, I feel old. I'm 2 years ahead of you.

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

Looks like you have been bussy! Happy birthday Danny! Lauren looks like such a cutie. I'm pretty impressed with the girl scouts! And as for the iced tea..........well that's what you get for not living in Utah! Haha just kidding the mission field rocks!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday, Danny! Sounds like you had a great, busy day.